Jumanah meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Jumanah has origin in Arabic, Jumanah means "Pearl or Silvery Pearl" is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic. Jumanah is variant form of Jumana. Queer Arabic Jumana, meaning of Jumana is "Silvery Pearl and Pearl" is principally used in Arabic.
Variants of JumanahNames that rhyme with Jumanah
Popularity of Jumanah
Jumanah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. During its 20 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. But Jumanah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Jordan. According to our estimate, over 20000 babies have been named Jumanah globally.
Numerological aspects of Jumanah
You earn money fast but you also lose them fast. Courage is what is missing in your life. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Jumanah
- Rimon - Origin of Rimon is in Hebrew is used as a boy name, meaning of Rimon is "Pomegranate" is specifically used in Arabic, Hindi and Hebrew
- Navroz primarily is used in Kannada and Hindi aimed at boys which originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Navroz is "A Parsee Festival or A Parsi Festival"
- Hajjaj is used especially in Hindi, Arabic and Sindhi aimed at baby boys, Hajjaj means "Eye Socket, Who has Often Completed Pilgrimage or Orbit" is originated from Arabic
- Sarvin - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Sarvin is used substantially in Telugu and Gujarati, Sarvin means "Best Archer or God of Love" is used as a boy name
- Mahalah - Uncustomary Mahalah specifically is used in Arabic and English is a baby girl name, meaning of Mahalah is "Tender Affection or Disease" came from Native and American
Namesakes of Jumanah
We could not find any notable namesake.