Kaare meaning and origin
Odd boy name Kaare is used mostly in Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian. Kaare is variant of Kåre. Kåre is a variation of Kári. Origin of Odd Kåre is in Old Norse, meaning of Kåre is "Wavy and Curly".
Variants of KaareNames that rhyme with Kaare
Popularity of Kaare
Kaare in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Kaare?
You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are daring and courageous. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like Kaare? You would love these names
- Ilmar - Ilmar's meaning is Air is used in Finnish and Norwegian is used as a baby boy name
- Jore - Boy name Jore means "Worker of the Earth" which is mainly used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian has origin in Greek, Hebrew and Old Greek
- Sjur - Used especially in Finnish and Danish, Sjur aimed at baby boys and of Old Norse origin, Sjur means "Magpie"
- Hana 1 - Famous and Conifer Hana 1 primarily is used in Swedish and Danish is bestowed upon girls. Hana 1 is Slavic equivalent of Hanna
- Gunhilda - Meaning of Gunhilda is Battle, Fight or War is used as a girl name has its roots in Old Norse is specifically used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish
Namesakes of Kaare
- Kaare Fostervoll, Norwegian educator and politician for the Labour Party
- Kaare Meland, Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party
- Kaare Walberg, Norwegian ski jumper
- Kaare Norge, Danish classical guitarist
- Kaare Bache, Norwegian triple jumper
- Kaare Steel Groos, Norwegian politician for the Conservative Party
- Kaare Andrews, Canadian comic book writer
- Kaare Klint, Danish architect and furniture designer