Kagami name meaning
What does Kagami mean?
Principally used in Japanese, Kagami means "Mirror" and is aimed at baby girls has its origin in Japanese.
Variants of KagamiNames that rhyme with Kagami
How popular is the name Kagami?
Kagami is a common baby name in Japan. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Kagami around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kagami
You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You have a quick mind. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. You believe life's to have fun. Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it.
Go through the following names similar to Kagami
- Saidah - Saidah's meaning is Happy, Fortunate or Lion is used as a gender-neutral name which is especially used in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Japanese and Arabic
- Wataru - Wataru's meaning is Navigation is used substantially in Japanese. Its origin is in Japanese is used as a baby boy name
- Junko - The infrequent girl name Junko means "Sincere Child". It is rooted from Japanese is majorly used in Japanese
- Tetsu - Unfamiliar Tetsus origin is Japanese is a baby boy name notably used in Japanese, meaning of Tetsu is "Philosophy or Steel"
- Shinae - Infrequent girl name Shinae means "Virtue and Ankle Bells" has its origin in Japanese. Shinae is resulted from Shina.
Famous people named Kagami
- Kagami Yoshimizu, Japanese manga author from Satte, Saitama, Japan