Kaiya meaning and origin
Kaiya means Kay used for both boys and girls is originated from Indoeuropean is used especially in English. Kaiya is English equivalent of Kiana.
Variants of KaiyaNames that rhyme with Kaiya
Popularity of Kaiya
A common name in United States with over 6577 new-borns have been given the name since 1974. When at its peak in 2002, it ranked 651st when 388 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Kaiya is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 623 on girl names chart when 61 babies were named Kaiya. Over 653 babies in England and Wales have been named Kaiya.
Kaiya is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, its highest ever rank is 515 (2016) in its 11 years run on Ireland naming chart. Kaiya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Papua New Guinea. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Kaiya in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kaiya?
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Not everyone takes you seriously because of your kind heart and the way you approach and talk to people. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too.
Looking for a name like Kaiya? Please go through the following names
- Lang - Rare unisex name Lang is rooted from Old English and Old Norse, meaning of Lang is "Long, Tall Man or Wave" is used in English
- Preostcot chiefly is used in English aimed at baby boys, meaning of Preostcot is "From the Priest's Dwelling" is originated from Old English
- Dakota - Frequently Used Dakota is used largely in English is of Dakota origin given to both genders, Dakota means "Friend"
- Arnatt specifically is used in English is a baby boy name has its roots in English, meaning of Arnatt is "Little Eagle"
- Christleen - Meaning of Christleen is Ice and Crystal Which Derives Ultimately from Greek Κρυσταλλος = Ice is a girl name primarily used in English is of English origin. Christleen is derived from Crystal.
Namesakes of Kaiya
We could not find any notable namesake.