Kalakant meaning and origin
Used mainly in Marathi and Hindi, Kalakant means "A Song Bird" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Kalakant
Popularity of Kalakant
Kalakant is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Kalakant globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Kalakant?
Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are daring and courageous. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Focus on your success. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
You would love these names similar to Kalakant
- Ekodara primarily is used in Hindi and Sanskrit bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Ekodara is "Born from Same Womb or Born of the Same Womb"
- Yemaya means Mother of All or Clever used for baby girls which is used dominantly in Hindi and Marathi has its origin in African
- Suryashobha - Used commonly in Hindi and Marathi, Suryashobha means "Sunshine" is a girl name
- Kamadeva - Kamadeva's meaning is The God of Desire or Love used for boys used commonly in Hindi and Sanskrit is originated from Sanskrit and Indian
- Vitabhi is used largely in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon girls, Vitabhi means "Fearless"
Namesakes of Kalakant
We could not find any notable namesake.