Maalolam meaning and origin
Maalolam predominantly is used in Hindi and Marathi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Maalolam is "Conqueror of Madhu".Names that rhyme with Maalolam
Popularity of Maalolam
Maalolam is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Maalolam
Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. People admire your spirit. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Stress hates your guts. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing.
Do you like Maalolam? Other names you would love
- Aahlaadita - Girl name Aahlaadita means "Bubbling with Delight" is used in Hindi, Marathi and Malayalam
- Opalina - Opalinas origin is English is a girl name, meaning of Opalina is "Jewel" is used in Sanskrit and Gujarati
- Paarijata is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Paarijata means "Name of Lord Krishna's Favorite Flower"
- Tallaja commonly is used in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Tallaja is "Happiness or Excellent"
- Chandrabhana - Boy name Chandrabhana means "Lustrous as Moon or The Moon" is used dominantly in Assamese, Kannada and Sanskrit
Namesakes of Maalolam
We could not find any notable namesake.