Kalanii name meaning
What does Kalanii mean?
Kalanii is variant spelling of Kalani. Unexpected choice and Contemporary Hawaiian Kalani, Kalani means "The Heavens and The Elements Ka Meaning The" is particulary used in English, Tamil and Hawaiian.
Variants of KalaniiNames that rhyme with Kalanii
How popular is the name Kalanii?
Kalanii is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 10 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Kalanii
Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You have a quick mind. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go.
Other names similar to Kalanii, for soon-to-be-parents
- Helouri - Helouri's meaning is Generous or Wise is used in Breton and Breton
- Jelso - Used primarily in Frisian, Jelso means "Noble or Ruler"
- Adiputra has its origin in Malay, Adiputra means "Prince or Son", used in Malay is a baby boy name
- Goyathlay - Goyathlay's meaning is One who Yawns is rooted from Apache aimed at baby boys is used notably in Apache
- Hider came from Quran, meaning of Hider is "Beautiful or Strong"
Famous people named Kalanii
We could not find any notable namesake.