Kaleila name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaleila mean?
Meaning of Kaleila is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Is the name Kaleila suitable for a newborn?
Yes, the name Kaleila is very suitable for a newborn girl. It is a beautiful name with an Arabic origin. It has a sound of love and care to it, and its meaning of "darling" or "beloved" makes it even more special.
Furthermore, its unique spelling adds to the beauty of the name. From its meaning to its sound, Kaleila would make a perfect name for any little girl.
How do I pronounce Kaleila?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Kaleila is k(a)-lei-la.
Middle Names for Kaleila
Lucette, Sula, Mute, Giorgia, Emmaline, Sabina, view more middle names that goes with KaleilaNames that rhyme with Kaleila
How popular is the name Kaleila?
Here's what numbers has to say about Kaleila
You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Helping others makes your heart happy. People admire your spirit. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility.
Other names similar to Kaleila
- Aisley - Curious unisex name Aisley is used especially in English and English, Aisley means "Dwells at the Ash Tree Grove, Dwells at the Ash Tree Meadow or From the Ash-Tree Meadow" is originated from English
- Salsa means Spring In Paradise aimed at both genders is used commonly in Marathi and Bengali
- Smedlie - Smedlie's meaning is From the Flat Meadow is a boy name has origin in English. Smedlie is resulted from Smedley.
- Berkli - Berkli's meaning is Where Birches Grow and Birch Tree Clearing aimed at both sexes is of Old English origin. Berkli is resulted from Berkeley.
- Lansing - Uncustomary Lansing has its origin in English, Lansing means "Filled with Hope" is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Kaleila
We could not find any notable namesake.