Jamiqua name meaning
On This Page
What does Jamiqua mean?
Unusual Jamiqua's origin is English is used typically as a girl name. Jamiqua is variant form of preeminent Jamaica. Used substantially in English atypical, Jamaica, Jamaica means "From Jamaica" has origin in English.
Variants of JamiquaNames that rhyme with Jamiqua
How popular is the name Jamiqua?
Jamiqua is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1991. According to our estimate, over 10 babies have been named Jamiqua globally.
Numerological analysis of Jamiqua
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You want to be in control of your life and emotions.
Looking for names similar to Jamiqua? Please go through the following names
- Caendayle - Of English origin, Caendayle means "From the Clear River Valley and From the Valley with the Clear River" is used for baby boys. Caendayle is derivation of Caindale.
- Clae - Unfamiliar and Contemporary Clae is originated from English bestowed upon baby boys, Clae means "Occupational, Clay-pit Worker and Clay Settlement". Clae is derived from Clay.
- Summerlynn - Uncommon girl name Summerlynn has its origin in English, meaning of Summerlynn is "The Warmest Season of the Year and Name of the Season". Summerlynn is resulted from Summer.
- Hwitbee - Of English origin, Hwitbee is a baby boy name, Hwitbee means "From the White Farm and From the White Farmstead". Hwitbee is derivation of Hwitby.
- Summerann means Name of the Season and Summer Season is originated from English is given to baby girls. Summerann is derived from Summer.
Famous people named Jamiqua
We could not find any notable namesake.