Kamakani name meaning
On This Page
What does Kamakani mean?
Kamakani means The Wind is rooted from Hawaiian used as a boy name is dominantly used in Hawaiian.
How do I pronounce Kamakani?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Kamakani as k(a)-maka-ni. The name can also be pronounced as kam(a)-kani.Names that rhyme with Kamakani
How popular is the name Kamakani?
Kamakani is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. According to our evaluation, at least 10 people have been bestowed Kamakani around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kamakani
You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side.
Other names similar to Kamakani, for soon-to-be-parents
- Gerlis - Gerlis means "Spear"
- ElilVili - Girl name ElilVili means "Pretty Eyes or Beautiful Eyes" is majorly used in Tamil and Hindi
- Mirèse - Mirèse's meaning is Admirable or Wonderful
- Chahîda - Chahîda's meaning is Witness of Faith has its origin in Quran
- Tamzon - Tamzon's meaning is Twin and Little Twin is originated from Aramaic is a baby girl name. Tamzon is resultant of Thomasina.
Famous people named Kamakani
We could not find any notable namesake.