Kansiya name meaning
What does Kansiya mean?
Kansiya is used primarily in Hindi, Kansiya means "Pure" is given to both boys and girls.Names that rhyme with Kansiya
How popular is the name Kansiya?
Kansiya is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. As per our findings, over 70 babies have been bestowed Kansiya around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kansiya
You love to help the people you care for. You like to take safe risks. Your failures motivate you. As for your friends, keep it real. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You are daring and courageous. In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge.
Go through the following names similar to Kansiya
- Hinrike - Hinrike's meaning is House or Ruler is used as a baby girl name is particulary used in Frisian
- Brigga - Meaning of Brigga is Sublime
- Daliane - Daliane means "Swedish Botanist Who Gave Birth to the Flower Dalhia"
- Erdwin - The Erdwin means "Friend or Hard"
- Delaya - Sufficiently quirky and Modernistic gender-neutral name Delaya means "God has Drawn"
Famous people named Kansiya
We could not find any notable namesake.