Karamvir name meaning
What does Karamvir mean?
Karamvir means Destined to be Heroic or Doer of Brave Deeds is used in Indian, Sikh and English used as a unisex name came from Punjabi.Names that rhyme with Karamvir
How popular is the name Karamvir?
Karamvir is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Karamvir is a common name in India. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Karamvir
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are an independent, free soul. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say. You have no enemies. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner.
Parents who liked Karamvir, loved these names
- Rugbea - Of English origin, Rugbea is used as a baby boy name, Rugbea means "Rock Fortress and From the Raven's Estate". Rugbea is derived from Rugby.
- Hobbsan - Origin of Hobbsan is in English, meaning of Hobbsan is "Son of Robert" is a baby boy name. Hobbsan is derivation of Hobson.
- Poetree - Girl name Poetree is of English origin, Poetree means "Poetry". Poetree is derived from Poetry.
- Darrow - Origin of Uncustomary Darrow is in English, meaning of Darrow is "Spear Wielder" is given to baby boys
- Wistler has its origin in English, Wistler means "Piper and One who Whistles" is used as a baby boy name. Wistler is derivative of Whistler.
Famous people named Karamvir
We could not find any notable namesake.