Karega name meaning
What does Karega mean?
Meaning of Karega is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Karega
How popular is the name Karega?
Karega is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1981. Also, Karega is a familiar name in Kenya and Tanzania.
At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Karega?
Be more flexible and less stubborn. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly.
Do you like Karega? Other names you would love
- Lameek - Lameek's meaning is One Whose Eyelids Are Attratively Dark is aimed at baby boys
- Mililani - Unorthodox and Fresh unisex name Mililani is rooted from Hawaiian, Mililani means "Heavenly Caress"
- Andwele - The uncommon and modernistic boy name Andwele means "God Brought Me"
- Alischa - Alischa's meaning is Protected By God is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Indian
- Chiante - Chiante's meaning is Resembling the Wine aimed at both boys and girls is originated from Italian
Famous people named Karega
We could not find any notable namesake.