Mililani name meaning
On This Page
What does Mililani mean?
Originated from Hawaiian, New-fangled and Odd Mililani means "Heavenly Caress" is aimed at both genders.
How do I pronounce Mililani?
mee-lee-LAH-nee is the most common way to pronounce four syllabled Mililani. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on third LAH syllable.Names that rhyme with Mililani
How popular is the name Mililani?
Mililani is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Mililani?
Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
If you like Mililani, you would love these names
- Moani - Unconventional girl name Moani means "Fragrance" is originated from Hawaiian language
- Aelan - New-fangled and Unfamiliar Aelan is originated from Hawaiian, Aelan means "Delicate or Flower-Like" is bestowed upon girls
- Lulani - Lulani's meaning is Highest Point In Heaven has origin in Hawaiian is bestowed upon both sexes
- Kahiau - Uncustomary Kahiau particulary is used in Hawaiian is a baby boy name, meaning of Kahiau is "Selfless Generosity" is of Hawaiian origin
- Puanani - The queer girl name Puanani means "Beautiful Flower" which is especially used in Hawaiian has origin in Hawaiian
Famous people named Mililani
- Mililani Trask, leader of the Hawaiian Sovereignty Movement and a political speaker and attorney
Lists having Mililani
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly