Kariman meaning and origin
Meaning of Kariman is Generous Lady is used primarily in Arabic is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Kariman
Popularity of Kariman
Kariman is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name as well as in Egypt. As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Kariman globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kariman
In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is.
Other names similar to Kariman
- Karem means Noble or Generous is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Kalam - Boy name Kalam means "Another Name for the Quran or Conversation" is commonly used in Arabic
- Mashooq - Meaning of Mashooq is Sweetheart, Beloved or Variant of Ma'shuq is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Abdul-Mubdi - Boy name Abdul-Mubdi means "Servant of the Originator" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Dajjal is used particulary in Arabic, Dajjal means "Big Liar or Imposter" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Kariman
We could not find any notable namesake.