Kaviswara meaning and origin
Kaviswara means Lord of Poets normally used for baby boys is prevalently used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Kaviswara
Popularity of Kaviswara
Kaviswara is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Kaviswara?
People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Do you like Kaviswara? You would love these names
- Yashpall - Meaning of Yashpall is Protector of Fame used for baby boys is originated from Sanskrit. Yashpall is resulted from Yashpal.
- Amita - Amita's meaning is Eternal, Boundless or Infinite used for both boys and girls has its origin in Sanskrit is used mostly in Hebrew and Oriya
- Naari - Girl name Naari is used prevalently in Sanskrit, Naari means "Woman"
- Brja - Brja's meaning is Nature is principally used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Santoshan - Boy name Santoshan is chiefly used in Sanskrit language, Santoshan means "Contentment"
Namesakes of Kaviswara
We could not find any notable namesake.