Kayid meaning and origin
Notably used in Arabic, Kayid is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Kayid is "Cunning".Names that rhyme with Kayid
Popularity of Kayid
Kayid is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 40 people have been bestowed Kayid around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kayid
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits.
Looking for names similar to Kayid? Please go through the following names
- Dost-Muhammad is used in Arabic, Dost-Muhammad means "Friend of the Prophet Muhammad" is used as a baby boy name
- Shamma - Originated from Arabic, Unorthodox Shamma is particulary used in Arabic, Shamma means "Proud or Pinch (of Snuff)" is used as a baby girl name
- Kafi means Another Name of God, Well-Behaved Boy or Talented used for both genders and is used prevalently in Arabic is originated from African
- Magdi - Boy name Magdi is used primarily in Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Magdi is "Praiseworthy or Glory"
- Nabaahat predominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Nabaahat is "Nobleness or Eminence" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Kayid
We could not find any notable namesake.