Kazimieras name meaning
What does Kazimieras mean?
Meaning of Kazimieras is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Kazimieras like Deam,Names that rhyme with Kazimieras
How popular is the name Kazimieras?
Kazimieras is a popular baby name in Lithuania where every 1 in 400 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 8000 people has been named Kazimieras globally.
Kazimieras in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kazimieras?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are the peacemaker in your society. People find it hard to get through you.
Go through the following names similar to Kazimieras
- Mulania - The girl name Mulania has origin in Chinese, Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is a derivative of Mulan.
- Mévenez - The Mévenez means "Cheerful or Healthy"
- Lolika - Unisex name Lolika is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Lolika is "King"
- Gomadhi - Used mainly in Hindi and Hindi, Gomadhi bestowed upon both sexes, Gomadhi means "Wealthy in Cows"
- Kutaja - Unisex name Kutaja is notably used in Hindi and Hindi languages, meaning of Kutaja is "Good"
Famous people named Kazimieras
- Kazimieras Būga, Lithuanian linguist and philologist
- Kazimieras Jaunius, Lithuanian priest and linguist
- Kazimieras Garšva, Lithuanian linguist
- Kazimieras Steponas Šaulys, Lithuanian Roman Catholic priest, theologian
- Kazimieras Petkevičius, Lithuanian basketball player