Keahi meaning and origin
Keahi's meaning is Fire is used dominantly in Hebrew aimed at both genders has origin in Hawaiian.
Variants of KeahiNames that rhyme with Keahi
Popularity of Keahi
Keahi is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1981 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 258 babies in United States have been named Keahi. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Keahi around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keahi
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude.
You would love these names similar to Keahi
- Geva - Meaning of Geva is Hill has origin in Hebrew, a gender-neutral name is used specifically in Tamil, Hebrew and English
- Uriah - Celebrated and Perpetual Uriahs origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Uriah is "Yahweh is My Light, God is My Light or My Light is Yahweh" is used mostly in Hebrew and English
- Atlee means Place Name or The Meadow is used substantially in English given to both sexes is of Hebrew origin
- Zoosmann - The boy name Zoosmann is originated from Hebrew, Zoosmann means "One with a Sweet Disposition". Zoosmann is a derivative of Zusman.
- Zeph - Used principally in English unexpected, Zeph has its origin in Hebrew, a boy name, Zeph means "Precious to the Lord and Hidden by God". Zeph is diminutive of Zephaniah.
Namesakes of Keahi
We could not find any notable namesake.