Jaimie name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaimie mean?
Prevailing unisex name Jaimie is substantially used in English, Jaimie means "Supplanter, Pet Form of James Used as a Woman's Name, Holder of the Heel, He who Supplants or Yahweh May Protect" is rooted from Hebrew.
Jaimie is variant spelling of Jamie. Jamie is a version of evergreen, biblical and desirable Jacqueline. Also Jamie is a variation of venerable, well-liked and biblical James. Jamie is also form of Jamina.
Jamie is effeminate version of James or. Jamie is Scottish form of James. Origin of Prevailing Jamie is in Hebrew, meaning of Jamie is "Derived from the Latin Jacomus, Supplanter and Holder of the Heel".
It is celebrated on February 8th.
What's Jaimie like for a baby name?
Jaimie is a beautiful and unique baby name that has gained popularity in recent years. Its French origin gives it a certain charm and sophistication, making it an ideal name for parents who want something different yet classic.
The meaning of Jaimie as "one who supplants" adds a touch of strength and power to the name, giving your child an edge that sets them apart from others. Jaimie is a unisex name, which means it can be used for both girls and boys, making it a versatile choice for any parent looking for a gender-neutral name.
Overall, Jaimie is an exceptional baby name that offers elegance, strength, and versatility to any child lucky enough to bear it.
How do I pronounce Jaimie?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Jaimie is ja(i)-mie.
Variants of JaimieNames that rhyme with Jaimie
How popular is the name Jaimie?
Jaimie is a popular name in United States given to over 10375 babies in 119 years. At the peak of its usage in 1987, the moniker grabbed the 352nd spot and 670 baby girls were given the name.
In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times Jaimie is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 864 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Jaimie. Over 410 people have been named Jaimie in England and Wales.
Jaimie is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 114 babies in France have been named Jaimie.
The name is a common name in Canada, China and England while somewhat familiar name in Singapore, Philippines, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Australia, Scotland and Belgium. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Jaimie globally.
Jaimie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Jaimie
Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You like to believe that whatever we think, we become. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others.
Go through the following names similar to Jaimie
- Nirali - Rare girl name Nirali has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Nirali is "Unique or Different from All or Different" is used specifically in Assamese, Hindi and Tamil
- Uri - Atypical Uri is used principally in Hebrew and English aimed at both sexes and originated from Hebrew, Uri means "God is My Light"
- Mathew - Used chiefly in Hindi and Bengali durable and famous, Mathew aimed at both boys and girls, Mathew means "Gift of Yahweh or Gift of the Lord" is originated from Hebrew. Famed name Mathew managed to bag 477th position on baby boy names chart in 2015 in United States
- Benzion - Uncommon boy name Benzion has origin in Hebrew, especially used in Hebrew language, meaning of Benzion is "Son of Zion"
- Irit - Curious girl name Irit is substantially used in Hebrew, Malayalam and Oriya, Irit means "Daffodil or Asphodel" has origin in Hebrew
Middle names for Jaimie
There are plenty of popular and distinctive middle names that fit after "Jaimie". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Jaimie.
Famous people named Jaimie
- Jaimie Leonarder, Australian musician, archivist, social worker
- Jaimie Dawson, badminton player from Canada
- Jaimie Alexander, American actress
- Jaimie Beebe in Tempting Fate as Casting Director
- Jaimie Hilfiger in Excess Hollywood as
- Jaimie Goodwin in Rock of Ages as Actress
- Jaimie Paulson in Game Night as Actress
- Jaimie Tucker in American Hustle as Actress
- Jaimie Fauth in Better Half as Actor
- Jaimie D'Cruz is noted for directing tvMovie Lawful Killing: Mark Duggan
Lists having Jaimie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jai
- Girl names that ends with -mie
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean One