Keema meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Keema has its origin in Hebrew is used predominantly in English language. Keema is another transcription of Kima. Kima is variant of Joakime. Also Kima is a variant of Jokumine. Kima is an abridged form of Joachim. Origin of Uncommon Kima is in Hebrew, meaning of Kima is "Kin Bold".
Variants of Keema
View middle names that goes with Keema like Suzan,Names that rhyme with Keema
Popularity of Keema
Keema is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Keema is a familiar name in India. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keema
You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before.
Other names similar to Keema, for soon-to-be-parents
- Seann - Used commonly in Irish celebrated, Seann used for both sexes is originated from Hebrew. Seann is equivalent of Sean in Irish language
- Moriell means God is My Teacher aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew. Moriell is derived from Moriel.
- Maik - Unwonted and Fresh boy name Maik is mainly used in German has its origin in Hebrew, Maik means "Who is Like God?"
- Jantine - Jantine's meaning is God is Merciful is used in Slavic and Dutch given to girls came from Hebrew
- Shalome - Meaning of Shalome is Peace and Peaceful is of Hebrew origin is given to girls. Shalome is derivation of Shalom.
Namesakes of Keema
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keema
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ema
- Baby Names that mean Bold