Sethan meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Far-out Sethan is used notably in Tamil is aimed at boys. Sethan is variant of popular and long standing Seth. Seth is Latin cognate of Σηθ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name שֵׁת = Placed, Appointed, Supplanting One. Also Seth is Nordic cognate of Σεθ, a Greek Form of the Egyptian Name Setekh = Pillar, Column. Seth means Placed and The Appointed is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of SethanNames that rhyme with Sethan
Popularity of Sethan
Sethan is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2003. Sethan is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2008. Sethan is a common name in Cambodia while somewhat familiar name in India. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Sethan globally.
What numbers say about Sethan?
Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You should be more careful with your actions. You can hurt people with your recklessness.
Do you like Sethan? You would love these names
- Susey - Origin of Susey is in Hebrew, meaning of Susey is "Lily and From the Name Susan" is a girl name. Susey is derivation of Susie.
- Anula - Anula's meaning is Not Wild or Gentle is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Malayalam and Bengali
- Bathseba - Girl name Bathseba is primarily used in German, Bathseba means "Daughter of the Oath" is originated from Hebrew
- Ianis - New-fangled and Unheard-of Ianis principally is used in Greek aimed at boys which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Ianis is "God is Merciful"
- Shelom - Shelom's meaning is Peace and Peaceful is used as a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Shelom is resulted from Shalom.
Namesakes of Sethan
We could not find any notable namesake.