Khair-Udeen meaning and origin
Meaning: Good of the Faith
Add to favorites
Boy name Khair-Udeen is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Khair-Udeen is "Good of the Faith".Names that rhyme with Khair-Udeen
Popularity of Khair-Udeen
Khair-Udeen is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Khair-Udeen, loved these names
- Mahrokh is used mainly in Arabic, Mahrokh means "Beautiful or One whose Face is Like the Moon" is a girl name
- Farzam - Origin of Farzam is in Afghan, meaning of Farzam is "Befitting or Worthy", especially used in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Fakhrun-Nisa - Girl name Fakhrun-Nisa means "Glory of the Women" is commonly used in Arabic
- Aqeil - Boy name Aqeil means "Knowledgeable" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Abdul-Qadir - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul-Qadir bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Abdul-Qadir is "Servant of the Capable / Powerful (Allah)"
Namesakes of Khair-Udeen
We could not find any notable namesake.