Khak name meaning
What does Khak mean?
Khak especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Khak is "Sand, Used to Denote or Dirt".Names that rhyme with Khak
How popular is the name Khak?
Khak is a familiar baby name in Uzbekistan, Iran, Cambodia, India and Pakistan. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Khak
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You like your freedom and independence. Working harder than required is what you are known for.
Do you like Khak? Read these names too
- Lutf-ur-Rahman substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Lutf-ur-Rahman is "Favour of the All-merciful (Allah)" is used as a baby boy name
- Momin - Unheard-of Momin is used primarily in Arabic, Momin means "One who Believes in God" is a boy name
- Munisah - Girl name Munisah means "Friendly" is notably used in Arabic
- Furqau - Boy name Furqau means "Which Separates Truth or Falsehood" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Nawroz - Boy name Nawroz means "Persian New Year's Day" is mostly used in Arabic
Famous people named Khak
We could not find any notable namesake.