Khirad name meaning
What does Khirad mean?
Khirad specifically is used in Arabic, meaning of Khirad is "Intellect" is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Khirad
How popular is the name Khirad?
Khirad is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Khirad is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 400 babies have been bestowed Khirad around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Khirad
Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
Looking for names similar to Khirad? Please go through the following names
- Farih - Principally used in Arabic, Farih aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Farih is "Happy or Bright White Light the Beginning" has its origin in African-Hausa
- Nusratuddin means Help of the Religion or Help of the Religion Islam is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Naasira is used in Arabic, Naasira means "Helper, Friend or Defender", rooted from Arabic is used as a girl name
- Souleiman - Meaning of Souleiman is Who has the Pure Heart is principally used in Arabic
- Qadriyah - Girl name Qadriyah is used principally in Arabic language, Qadriyah means "To Believe In Gods Will or To Believe in God's will"
Famous people named Khirad
We could not find any notable namesake.