Khushbaag meaning and origin
Khushbaag is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh, Khushbaag means "Delightful Blossoming Garden" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Khushbaag
Popularity of Khushbaag
Khushbaag is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Khushbaag?
The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. People get you confused for a fool when instead you are the smartest person they will ever know. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track.
If you like Khushbaag, you would love these names
- Gurmohan is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, Gurmohan means "Gurus Sweetheart or Guru's Attraction"
- Vishwarpreet - Vishwarpreet's meaning is Love of the World is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Hirender - Hirender's meaning is Lord's Diamonds or Lords Diamonds aimed at baby boys is predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Harbinder - Meaning of Harbinder is Lord of Kings or Glorious Warrior used for boys is used largely in Sikh, Kannada and Punjabi
- Raminderjeet - Meaning of Raminderjeet is Beloved or Victory of the Beloved God is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Khushbaag
We could not find any notable namesake.