Narpreet meaning and origin
Narpreet's meaning is Love for Human Being is a baby boy name is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Narpreet
Popularity of Narpreet
Narpreet is an uncommon name probably limited to England. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Narpreet?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. The letter N symbolizes your openness, wide range of knowledge, and having the ability to look at things from different perspectives. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side.
Do you like Narpreet? You would love these names
- Shukarian means Gratitude or Prayers is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon both genders
- Prakashleen - Boy name Prakashleen is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Prakashleen is "Imbued in the Light"
- Vimalprem - Vimalprem's meaning is Pure Love aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Nirmalsev - Boy name Nirmalsev means "Performing Holy Service" is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Haroop is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon baby girls, Haroop means "Beautiful God"
Namesakes of Narpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.