Kiiki meaning and origin
Kiiki is Greenlandic cognate of Kîke.
Variants of KiikiNames that rhyme with Kiiki
Popularity of Kiiki
Kiiki is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Kiiki?
You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. You lack adventure. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. If the letter I represent your capstone, work on your emotional side. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Kiiki
- Thythkil is equivalent of Þióðkell in Danish language
- Þórgnýr - Boy name Þórgnýr is predominantly used in Icelandic and Danish languages. Þórgnýr is Icelandic cognate of Þorgnýr
- Valgerð is used mainly in Danish and Faroese is a girl name. Valgerð is equivalent of Valgerðr in Faroese language
- Kassu is Finnish cognate of Gabriel. Also Kassu is form of Kaleva in Finnish language. Also Kassu is form of Karl in Finnish language. Also Kassu is Finnish equivalent of Kaspar
- Narfi dominantly is used in Old Norse and Icelandic, meaning of Narfi is "Narrow" is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Kiiki
We could not find any notable namesake.