Kinnar meaning and origin
Boy name Kinnar means "Singing Gods in Heaven" is used particulary in Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada and Oriya.Names that rhyme with Kinnar
Popularity of Kinnar
Kinnar is a familiar baby name in India. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Kinnar around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Kinnar
You are the manager of events and organizer of partying among your friends. Don't make work your priority. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. Your methods of handling relationships are proven. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression.
Other names similar to Kinnar
- Daitya - Boy name Daitya is used notably in Gujarati and Kannada languages, meaning of Daitya is "A Non Aryan"
- Bodhitha - Meaning of Bodhitha is Having Been Taught or Enlightened used for girls is predominantly used in Kannada and Malayalam
- Bala Gopal - Boy name Bala Gopal is particulary used in Tamil and Bengali, meaning of Bala Gopal is "Infant Krishna or Baby Krishna"
- Sathya Raj - Meaning of Sathya Raj is Truth is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Telugu and Kannada
- Sarvaraidu - Boy name Sarvaraidu is especially used in Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam, meaning of Sarvaraidu is "Ruler of Entire Universe"
Namesakes of Kinnar
We could not find any notable namesake.