Kisantini meaning and origin
Particulary used in Tamil, Kisantini means "World in First" is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Kisantini
Popularity of Kisantini
Kisantini is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Kisantini?
Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do.
Go through the following names similar to Kisantini
- Nadarajah - Meaning of Nadarajah is Lord Shiva or Famous Dancing Pose of Lord Shiva is a boy name is used specifically in Tamil
- Shivahini - Used chiefly in Tamil, Shivahini bestowed upon baby girls, Shivahini means "Goddess Parvathy"
- Srivin - Boy name Srivin means "The One who Knows Everything or Successful" is specifically used in Tamil
- Kavilaya means A Poetess aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Tamil
- Bavana - Girl name Bavana is used in Tamil, meaning of Bavana is "Tamil Show Hostess Bavana"
Namesakes of Kisantini
We could not find any notable namesake.