Kisara meaning and origin
Meaning of Kisara is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kisara
Popularity of Kisara
Numerological aspects of Kisara
You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You have people who love you. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Kisara
- Petje dominantly is used in Frisian, meaning of Petje is "Rock"
- Péggy means Picket or Milestone has its origin in Anglo-Saxon
- Mlyssa - Girl name Mlyssa has origin in Cambodian, meaning of Mlyssa is "Resembling a Flower". Mlyssa is a resultant of Mliss.
- Elrike - Elrike's meaning is Noble or Ruler is used as a baby girl name
- Utlinde - The Utlinde means "Basswood Plate or Possession"
Namesakes of Kisara
We could not find any notable namesake.