Petje meaning and origin
Petje's meaning is Rock is used specifically in Frisian.
Variants of PetjeNames that rhyme with Petje
Popularity of Petje
Petje is an uncommon name probably limited to Lesotho. As per our research, over 40 people has been named Petje globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Petje
You possess great communication skills. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will.
Do you like Petje? Read these names too
- Liveline - The Liveline means "Illustrious Roman Family"
- Ottheinz means House and Ruler. Ottheinz is short form of Ottheinrich.
- Relindis - Relindis means "Basswood Plate or Advice"
- ElilVili - Girl name ElilVili is used commonly in Tamil and Hindi languages, meaning of ElilVili is "Pretty Eyes or Beautiful Eyes"
- Teida - Particulary used in Frisian, Teida means "Of Noble Figure"
Namesakes of Petje
We could not find any notable namesake.