Kiser meaning and origin
Meaning of Kiser is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Kiser like Ewel, Umid, Atum, Merton,Names that rhyme with Kiser
Popularity of Kiser
Kiser is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Kiser is a familiar name in India. As per our research, over 500 babies have been bestowed Kiser around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Kiser
You are a passionate lover but take people for granted. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression.
Looking for names similar to Kiser? Please go through the following names
- Alonso - Of Gothic origin, Cherished Alonso means "Battle, Fight or Embattled" used predominantly in Italian, Spanish and English is bestowed upon boys
- Karryngton - Origin of Karryngton is in English, meaning of Karryngton is "One who is Admired" is given to baby girls. Karryngton is derivation of Karrington.
- Tandya means Fight is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi, a unisex name has origin in English
- Lyndan - Origin of New-fangled and Unexpected Lyndan is in Old English, meaning of Lyndan is "Flexible and Lives by the Linden Tree Hill" is a gender-neutral name. Lyndan is resulted from Lyndon.
- Hertwell - Boy name Hertwell means "Stag Pool and Lives Near the Stag's Spring" has its origin in Old English. Hertwell is derivation of Hartwell.
Namesakes of Kiser
We could not find any notable namesake.