Kitra name meaning
On This Page
What does Kitra mean?
The odd girl name Kitra has its origin in Hebrew, Kitra means "The Word Keter with the Meaning Crown".
How about the name Kitra for a baby?
Kitra is a unique and beautiful name that has gained popularity in recent years. It is a Hebrew name that means "Crowned One". This name has a regal quality to it, making it perfect for parents who want their baby girl to have a royal or majestic feel.
Kitra is also an easy name to pronounce and spell, which makes it appealing for parents looking for something simple yet memorable. Additionally, the name Kitra sounds modern and fresh, while still maintaining its ancient roots.
Parents who choose the name Kitra can be confident that they're giving their daughter a one-of-a-kind moniker that will stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Kitra?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Kitra as k(i)-tra. Some people pronounce it as kit-ra.
Variants of KitraNames that rhyme with Kitra
How popular is the name Kitra?
Kitra is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Kitra around the globe.
What numbers say about Kitra?
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You lack traveling and exploring. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Kitra, for would be parents
- Hosanne means Save Us is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Shemarya - Origin of Shemarya is in Hebrew, meaning of Shemarya is "Guarded By Yahweh", a baby boy name is particulary used in Hebrew
- Jacqui - Unwonted Jacqui has its origin in Hebrew, Jacqui means "Form of Jacqueline, Supplanter or One who Supplants" and is mainly used in English is used for both sexes
- Ramya - Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Ramya means "Beautiful, Beauty Never seen or Beutiful" and is used for both genders is mainly used in Tamil and Kannada
- Serafino - Chiefly used in Italian far-out, Serafino means "Angel" and is given to boys is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Kitra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kitra
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -tra
- Baby Names that mean Crown