Serafino name meaning
What does Serafino mean?
Anomalous Serafino has its origin in Hebrew is especially used in Italian, Serafino means "Angel" is a baby boy name . Serafino is variant form of biblical Seraphin. Seraphin is variant form of Seraphinus, a Latin Form of Seraph. Origin of Unfamiliar Seraphin is in Hebrew, meaning of Seraphin is "Angel, Burning and Fiery".
How do I pronounce Serafino?
Three syllabled Serafino is most commonly pronounced as s(e)-rafi-no. The name can also be pronounced as ser(a)-fino.
Variants of Serafino
How popular is the name Serafino?
Serafino is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2003 after 30 years of use since 1912. Over 265 people have been named Serafino in United States. It had a short run of 7 years on France boy names chart. But Serafino is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 7000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Serafino
You practically became the Superman you once admired. Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. No one can hurt you unless you let it. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything.
Go through the following names similar to Serafino
- Luigia largely is used in Italian, meaning of Luigia is "Fight, War or Battle", a girl name is of Old High German and Germanic origin
- Diletta - Meaning of Diletta is Diligo is used as a girl name and is principally used in Italian has origin in Latin
- Jordano - Queer boy name Jordano means "The Descending" has its roots in Hebrew language is used in Italian
- Harlequin - Meaning of Harlequin is Clown Character is of Italian origin is a gender insensitive name
- Niccolò means Victory of the People came from Old Greek used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Italian
Famous people named Serafino
- Serafino Dubois, Italian chess Master and chess writer
- Serafino Belfanti, Italian immunologist
- Serafino Mazzolini, Italian lawyer, fascist politician, and journalist
- Serafino Cerva, author of 'Ragusan Library'
- Serafino Mazzarochi, Italian gymnast
- Serafino Brizzi, Italian engraver of the Baroque period
- Serafino Vannutelli, Italian Cardinal
- Serafino Biagioni, Italian professional road bicycle racer
Lists having Serafino
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with S
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -ino
- Baby Names that mean Angel