Knoks meaning and origin
Knoks has its origin in Old English is a boy name. Knoks is variant of eternal and widespread Knox. Knox means Hill and Round Hill is originated from Old English is used chiefly in English.
Variants of KnoksNames that rhyme with Knoks
Popularity of Knoks
Knoks is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Knoks?
If 1 is your personality number, you have a positive vibe and an impressive appearance. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies.
Other names similar to Knoks
- Naler - Boy name Naler came from English, meaning of Naler is "Of the Sea/One who Makes Nails". Naler is resulted from Naylor.
- Silsbie - Boy name Silsbie means "From Sills Farm and From Sill's Farm" is originated from English. Silsbie is resultant of Silsby.
- Milty - Originated from Old English, Milty is a boy name, Milty means "Town, Settlement by the Mill and Mill Town Middle of Settlements". Milty is derivative of Milton.
- Lyndlea - Boy name Lyndlea is originated from English, Lyndlea means "Lime Tree Wood and From the Linden Tree Meadow". Lyndlea is a derivation of Lindley.
- Templetown has its origin in English, Templetown means "From the Temple Settlement, Town of Sanctuary and House of the Knights Templar Settlement" is used as a baby boy name. Templetown is derivative of Templeton.
Namesakes of Knoks
We could not find any notable namesake.