Koh name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Koh mean?
Meaning of Koh is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Koh
How popular is the name Koh?
Koh is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Koh is a popular baby name in Malaysia where every 1 in 5000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Koh globally.
Numerological analysis of Koh
Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people.
Do you like Koh? Other names you would love
- Makalani - Originated from African-Mwera, Unheard-of Makalani means "Writer" is a boy name
- Atalya means God is Praised is a baby girl name
- Elnatan - Sufficiently quirky and Modern boy name Elnatan means "God has Given"
- Zishan - Unfamiliar boy name Zishan means "Peaceful or Person who Stay with Style"
- Sohela - Meaning of Sohela is Beautiful is given to girls
Famous people named Koh
- Koh Se-kai, Taiwanese historian, politician, and diplomat
- Koh Eng Tong, photographermalaysia
- Koh Tsu Koon, Malaysian politician
- Koh Boon Hwee, businessman from Singapore
Lists having Koh
Share your opinion on Koh