Zishan name meaning
On This Page
What does Zishan mean?
Anomalous boy name Zishan means "Person who Stay with Style or Peaceful". Zishan is variant of Zeshan. Zeshan means A High Standard and Power is especially used in Arabic.
Variants of ZishanNames that rhyme with Zishan
How popular is the name Zishan?
Zishan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. During its 22 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 1000 boy names.
Over 155 babies in England and Wales have been named Zishan. Also, it appeared first time in 1991 on baby boy names list of France. But Zishan is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 30000 have the name.
At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Zishan
Don't make work your priority. If letter N is your capstone in your name, you are driven by success, spirituality, personal growth and accomplishing impossible goals. Don't live to work. Work to live. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. You lack traveling and exploring. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word.
Looking for names similar to Zishan? Please go through the following names
- Zackariya - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Zackariya means "Name of a Prophet"
- Nairi - Unfamiliar girl name Nairi means "of Rivers or L" is originated from Armenian language
- Radu - Unfamiliar Radus origin is Romanian is used as a boy name, meaning of Radu is "The Element Rad Which Means Happy or Happy" is dominantly used in Romanian
- Akihiro - Anomalous boy name Akihiro means "Bright Prince"
- Huynh - Atypical Vietnamese Huynh means "An Older Brother" is a boy name
Famous people named Zishan
- Zishan Shah, Danish cricketer
- Zishan Yang in Zhi wo men zhong jiang shi qu de qing chun as Actress