Kohanna name meaning
On This Page
What does Kohanna mean?
Kohanna's origin is Japanese is used as a baby girl name. Kohanna is variant form of new-fangled Kohana. Kohana's meaning is Swift Sioux, Little Flower and Swift is rooted from Native and American-Siouan.
Variants of KohannaNames that rhyme with Kohanna
How popular is the name Kohanna?
Kohanna is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kohanna
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Kohanna? Other names you would love
- Emiko - Odd unisex name Emiko is originated from Japanese, Emiko means "Blessed Beautiful Child" is mainly used in Japanese
- Kayo - Used mostly in Japanese unheard-of, Kayo has its origin in Japanese, Kayo means "Beautiful Generation" is customarily given to both sexes
- Masaji - Queer boy name Masaji means "Proper Second Son" and is used in Japanese is originated from Japanese
- Ryotaro - Commonly used in Japanese far-out, Ryotaro means "Splendidly Stout Son" and a baby boy name is of Japanese origin
- Miyu - Miyu's meaning is Miyu or Superior Beauty used for baby girls which is used in Japanese is originated from Japanese
Famous people named Kohanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kohanna
- Girl names beginning with K
- Japanese Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Swift