Koi name meaning
On This Page
What does Koi mean?
Koi is Hawaiian cognate of Troy.
How do I pronounce Koi?
One syllabled Koi is pronounced as koi.
Variants of KoiNames that rhyme with Koi
How popular is the name Koi?
Koi is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2011, it ranked 2900th when 40 boys were named Koi.
There are over 747 babies that have been given the name Koi in United States. Koi is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Koi is a popular baby name in Vietnam where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Koi globally.
What numerology tells about Koi?
You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships.
If you like Koi, you would love these names
- Amaru - Anomalous Amarus origin is American-Quechua and Native is specifically used in Sanskrit, meaning of Amaru is "Sacred Serpent or Immortal" is aimed at baby boys
- Caiya - Meaning of Caiya is Nearby aimed at both genders is originated from Native and American-Quechua
- Peekaboo - Peekaboo's meaning is Silver Water and Shining Waters is originated from American and Native is bestowed upon girls. Peekaboo is derived from Picabo.
- Anjeny - The girl name Anjeny means "Spirit Angel and Spirit" came from Native and American. Anjeny is a derivative of Angeni.
- Imala - Meaning of Imala is Disciplinarian has origin in Native and American is used as a girl name
Famous people named Koi
- Koi Turnbull, American comic book artist,
Lists having Koi
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Haired
- Baby Names that mean Foot
- Baby Names that mean soldier
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Strong