Konul meaning and origin
Konul is originated from Azerbaijani is used in Azerbaijani used as a baby girl name, Konul means "Heart".Names that rhyme with Konul
Popularity of Konul
Konul is a familiar baby name in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Russia. As per our evaluation, over 900 babies have been bestowed Konul around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Konul
Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. You act responsibly when involving other people in your actions. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself.
Other names similar to Konul, for soon-to-be-parents
- Mahall - Originated from Tagalog, Mahall means "Love and Forbearing" is used as a girl name. Mahall is derived from Mahal.
- Adorinda - Girl name Adorinda is used principally in Esperanto has its origin in Esperanto, Adorinda means "Adorable"
- Zemar - Anomalous Zemar has its origin in Afghan is a boy name, Zemar means "Lion"
- Iso - Iso's meaning is Iron
- Jazeera - The queer and fresh girl name Jazeera means "Island"
Namesakes of Konul
We could not find any notable namesake.