Kortney name meaning
On This Page
What does Kortney mean?
The widespread unisex name Kortney means "Courteous, Domain of Curtius or Short Nose" and is rooted from Old French is notably used in English. Kortney is variation of everlasting and frequently used Courtney.
Meaning of Courtney is From Courtenay, Short and Court-dweller is used in French, English and English is rooted from Old French.
How do I pronounce Kortney?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Kortney is k(o)-rt-ney. The other ways to say the name is kor-tney.
Variants of KortneyNames that rhyme with Kortney
How popular is the name Kortney?
In United States, Kortney was once a common name since emerging in 1966 it has been given to over 5713 babies. When at its peak in 1990,. However after 86 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Kortney is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Kortney
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. Hang around with new people but be selective. Not everyone deserves your attention.
Other names similar to Kortney, for name hunters
- Bret - Admired Old English Bret means "A Native of Brittany, From Britain or The Breton", mostly used in English is given to both boys and girls
- Carilyn means Little or Womanly or Feminine Variant of Charles is originated from Germanic used for girls is used primarily in English
- Tranter - English name Tranter means "A Wagoneer or Wagoner" aimed at boys is used primarily in English
- Noland means Northern Country and Power used for baby boys is originated from Celtic is primarily used in English. Noland is derivative of Nolan.
- Jordyn means The Descending is mainly used in English has its origin in Hebrew is used for both sexes
Middle names for Kortney
Possible options for a child named Kortney include these familiar and short middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Kortney.
Famous people named Kortney
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kortney
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Courteous
- Baby Names that mean Short
- Baby Names that mean Nose