Koulma meaning and origin
Koulma's meaning is Dove came from Breton. Koulma is celebrated on December 25th or November 13th.
View middle names that goes with Koulma like Sor, Izia,Names that rhyme with Koulma
Popularity of Koulma
Koulma is a familiar baby name in Burkina Faso. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Koulma globally.
What numbers say about Koulma?
You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Your career success is inevitable. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Do you like Koulma? Read these names too
- ChudarOli - Unisex name ChudarOli means "Brilliant or Lighting from Fire" is predominantly used in Hindi, Tamil and Tamil
- Gellia - Meaning of Gellia is Ornamental Plant Celebrates October 5Th
- Shivshekhar is used particulary in Kannada, Tamil and Oriya is a baby boy name, Shivshekhar means "Moon or One at the Top of Shiva"
- Amrakuta - Amrakuta's meaning is Special Halls or Mansions or Disciple of Buddha is used as a unisex name is notably used in Hindi and Hindi
- Maheya - Meaning of Maheya is Joy or Goddess Durga is used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Koulma
We could not find any notable namesake.