Shivshekhar meaning and origin
Boy name Shivshekhar is used especially in Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Gujarati, Oriya, Marathi, Telugu and Tamil, Shivshekhar means "Lord Shiva or Moon".Names that rhyme with Shivshekhar
Popularity of Shivshekhar
Shivshekhar is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Shivshekhar?
You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. Find someone who's into adventures, so you can enjoy life more. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it.
Looking for names similar to Shivshekhar? Please go through the following names
- Keryann - Keryann's meaning is Place or House or Jean is of Breton origin
- Pwyll - Meaning of Pwyll is Steadiness is used as a boy name
- Channary - Originated from Khmer, Channary is prevalently used in Cambodian, Channary means "Moon-Faced Girl" is typically used for girls
- Thedo is used commonly in Frisian, Thedo means "People"
- Thenmozhi - Unisex name Thenmozhi is used primarily in Tamil and Tamil, Thenmozhi means "Honey Voiced or Sweet Language"
Namesakes of Shivshekhar
We could not find any notable namesake.