Kripacharya meaning and origin
Kripacharya is used chiefly in Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali and Oriya, Kripacharya means "Drona's Brother in Law" is a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Kripacharya
Popularity of Kripacharya
Kripacharya is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Kripacharya globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Kripacharya?
Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. The number 9 as your personality no reveals that you are charming, positive, very idealistic and well-versed in different subjects. If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career.
Do you like Kripacharya? You would love these names
- Tavish - Offbeat Tavish has its origin in Aramaic bestowed upon both sexes, Tavish means "Ocean or Gold" is especially used in Tamil and Hindi
- Devatha - The girl name Devatha is used in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada languages, Devatha means "Deity or Goddess"
- Thanmay - Boy name Thanmay is specifically used in Oriya and Hindi, meaning of Thanmay is "Engrossed, Careful or Absorbed"
- Augadh means One who Revels All the Time aimed at baby boys is used predominantly in Gujarati and Telugu
- Daivansh - Meaning of Daivansh is Of Divine Origin or From Gods Familiy used for baby boys is chiefly used in Gujarati, Telugu and Malayalam
Namesakes of Kripacharya
We could not find any notable namesake.