Kuaybah meaning and origin
Girl name Kuaybah means "A Distinguished Woman of Her" is used especially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Kuaybah
Popularity of Kuaybah
Kuaybah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kuaybah
The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy.
Looking for a name like Kuaybah? Please go through the following names
- Hayyi - Meaning of Hayyi is Good-looking or Handsome is particulary used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Hask came from Hebrew, meaning of Hask is "Acme of Mountain" is a boy name is primarily used in Arabic
- Faliha - The girl name Faliha is specifically used in Arabic language, Faliha means "Fortunate, Feminine of Falih or Prosperous"
- Farshid - Farshid's meaning is Illuminated or Sparkling is a boy name is used substantially in Arabic
- Qasif is used primarily in Arabic, Qasif means "Discover" is a boy name
Namesakes of Kuaybah
We could not find any notable namesake.