Kulmohan meaning and origin
Kulmohan's meaning is Family Charm is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Kulmohan
Popularity of Kulmohan
Kulmohan is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Kulmohan
You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You always hope things to work out on their own. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. You are capable of great achievements. You like to explore your options about everything. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
Other names similar to Kulmohan, for would be parents
- Rangeevan - Rangeevan's meaning is A Widow or Firm In Battle aimed at boys is primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Santokh - Santokh's meaning is Ray of Holy Light or Patient is specifically used in Sikh, Hindi and Punjabi is used for boys
- Gurinder - Meaning of Gurinder is Lord has its origin in Punjabi and is used dominantly in Punjabi, Gujarati and Sikh is a gender insensitive name
- Harshardha - Chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Harshardha bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Harshardha is "Faith in God"
- Japman means Meditative Mind is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at both boys and girls
Namesakes of Kulmohan
We could not find any notable namesake.