Kulthoum meaning and origin
Meaning of Kulthoum is Daughter of the Prophet is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Kulthoum
Popularity of Kulthoum
Kulthoum is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Kulthoum
Focus on your success. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner.
Parents who liked Kulthoum, loved these names
- Abdul-Salaam - Used especially in Arabic, Abdul-Salaam bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Salaam means "Servant of Peace"
- Qaari - Used especially in Arabic, Qaari bestowed upon boys, Qaari means "Reciter of the Holy Quran"
- Shaikh - The rare boy name Shaikh is used in Arabic language, Shaikh means "Head or Teacher"
- Golbahar means Winter Aconite or Spring Flower is especially used in Arabic and a baby girl name is originated from Afghan
- Rym - Girl name Rym is of Arabic origin used chiefly in Arabic language, meaning of Rym is "White Gazelle or White Antelope"
Namesakes of Kulthoum
We could not find any notable namesake.