Abdul-Salaam meaning and origin
Abdul-Salaam's meaning is Servant of Peace is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Salaam
Popularity of Abdul-Salaam
Abdul-Salaam is a familiar baby name in Ghana. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
If you like Abdul-Salaam, you would love these names
- Nabiy-ut-Tawbah - Used predominantly in Arabic, Nabiy-ut-Tawbah bestowed upon baby boys, Nabiy-ut-Tawbah means "The Prophet of Repentance"
- Mushtaaqa - Girl name Mushtaaqa means "Longing or Ardent" is used primarily in Arabic
- Hajra - Curious girl name Hajra is largely used in Arabic, meaning of Hajra is "Bossy or Wife of Hazrat Ibrahim"
- Abdul Kabir has its origin in Arabic, Abdul Kabir means "Slave of the Great or Servant of the Totally Aware" and is used for boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Shamsularifin - Shamsularifin's meaning is Sun of the Saints is a boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Abdul-Salaam
We could not find any notable namesake.