Kumarie meaning and origin
Girl name Kumarie has origin in Sanskrit. Kumarie is derived from Kumari. Kumari is originated from Sanskrit, Kumari means "Unmarried and A Girl or Daughter".Names that rhyme with Kumarie
Popularity of Kumarie
Kumarie is a familiar baby name in Guyana, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago and United States. As per our evaluation, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Kumarie around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kumarie?
The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. You are a lucky person and you know it. You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well.
If you like Kumarie, you would love these names
- Anuna - Anuna's meaning is Whole, Superior or Entire used for baby boys is principally used in Sanskrit
- Anangada is used chiefly in Sanskrit, Anangada means "Who Inspires Love" is given to boys
- Tanvangi - Principally used in Sanskrit, Tanvangi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Tanvangi is "Delicate Girl"
- Godhvaja - Boy name Godhvaja is commonly used in Sanskrit, meaning of Godhvaja is "With the Moon as his Banner"
- Devayasas - Devayasas's meaning is Divine Glory aimed at baby boys is principally used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Kumarie
We could not find any notable namesake.